« Back to products
The Disrupta is your modern stubble cultivator for shallow and deep loosening of compacted soils and cutting through mixed crop residues. Also effective over previously ploughed land for breaking, skimming and levelling many types of soil.
- High operating speeds 10-15km/h with low horsepower requirement
- 3 point linkage system for rigid close coupling to the machine
- Heavy duty frame design
- Auto reset or shear bolt leg options
- Deep cultivation up to 200mm
- Compact design with large leg and disc spacing for maximum trash flow
- 7 tine, 8 disc combination
- Choice of 3 depth adjustable standard rear packers (Rubbawedge – 500mm, Toothbond – 550mm & DiscBond Ring – 600mm for different soil conditions)
- Currently produced as 3m mounted versions
- Low horse power requirement – Min 120HP
- More depth adjustable packer options including tyre, crumbler roller, crosskill are available to meet your specific requirements.
- Optional lighting beam