The Invertamin™ is a 3pt linkage mounted Light Disc Cultivator designed as a lighter version of the popular Inverta® – An ideal tool for low and medium soil types. Constructed from a robust frame design with a powerful disc spring protection allows the 510mm discs to cut well in to the soil whilst only using a low level of horse power. The Invertamin™ also carries the benefits of key wearing parts as used on the Inverta and Invertamax.
- Choice of 4 machine widths (2.7 – 4.0mtr)
- 3 point linkage mounted with rigid frame design
- High operating speeds 7-15km/h with low horsepower requirement
- 500mm crumbler roller or 550mm tooth packer
- Powerful spring arm assembly with good shock absorbency
- Class leading SKF® sealed for life maintenance-free bearing hub
- 2 rows of class leading high quality 20” (510mm) cutaway Italian discs. (48-52 HRC Hardness)
- Up to a maximum operating working depth of 6” (150mm
- Low 95HP requirement.
- Choice of depth adjustable rear packers for different soil conditions.
- Optional side levelling board