This Heavy Disc Cultivator is an ideal primary cultivator for heavy stubble tillage as an effective substitute for ploughing. Thanks to the benefit of the heavy frame and large 620mm 25″ Discs it is possible to till tough and hard soils in one pass saving time and costs.
- High operating speeds 10-15km/h with low horsepower requirement
- Robust construction using selected profiles
- Available in 4, 5 & 6mtr trailed folding models.
- Mounted or trailed options
- All folding machines have a transport width of 3.0mtr
- Twin hydraulic lock down wings for even penetration
- Adjustable rear beam for best soil tillage in varying soil conditions
- Class leading SKF® sealed for life maintenance-free bearing hubs
- 2 rows of class leading large 25” (620mm) Italian cutaway discs (48-52 HRC Hardness)
- Aggressive angle of discs for maximum performance in hard and harsh conditions
- High ground clearance
- Rear levelling finger harrow
- Lighting kit and rear mudguard kit (new for 2016) as standard on all trailed models
- Choice of depth adjustable rear packers for different soil conditions
- Air brakes as standard